358.000+ users have already chosen PlagiarismDetect.org as their primary plagiarism detection system
PlagiarismDetect.org offers you a plagiarism-checking service for texts written in English and Spanish. All the texts (A through Z and 0 through 9) are scanned for similarities with open online sources.
What PlagiarismDetect.org does:
- Checks your works for similarities with open online sources (i.e., webpages that are not closed for indexation).
- The report you receive states the overall similarity percentage and highlights the parts that are potentially plagiarized.
- You receive links to the sources where the similarities were found.
- It is up to you whether you want to cite the plagiarized part, ignore it or paraphrase it.
What PlagiarismDetect.org doesn't do:
- Doesn't check the texts in languages other than English or Spanish. If you submit a text in any other language, it will still be checked by the system and you will be charged. We do not guarantee the quality of such check.
- Doesn't recognize mathematical or other special characters. The only characters that the system recognizes are letters "A" through "Z" and numbers "0" through "9".
- Doesn't check the quality of citations. Please submit your works without the references sections, since this will only increase the price you pay.
- Doesn't check the texts for grammar, punctuation, or stylistic errors.
- Doesn't check the texts against the Turnitin database. The database is kept private and nobody has access to it.
Before you scan your document for plagiarism, you will be asked to choose between Standard Quality Scan and Premium Quality Scan. Please review the differences between them in order to choose the most suitable one.
Basic algorithm for detecting similarity in WWW
Advanced algorithm, with multi layered detection
Information is valuable only as long as it stays unique!
With PlagiarismDetect.org you can make sure that your works are unique.
At PlagiarismDetect.org, we value each and every user, and strive to make your dealing with us as smooth as possible.
PlagiarismDetect.org is one of the best solutions for detecting plagiarism!